Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Park

Well I am happy to report that we did not have a whole lot going on last weekend! After a very busy week we were thankful for that. On Saturday we decided to take the kids to the park as it is something we don't get to do very often. We had a great time and are going to make an effort to do it more often.

Aubrey and Daddy going down the slide. I love the look on their faces (it was a
REALLY fast slide)!



My favorite little man and I. He did a great job at the park and had his first experience using a port a potty! It was a little gross for my liking!



Our little princess. She loved the slides. She has no fear so it made me a little nervous.



Colten getting ready to slide. He was not nearly as brave as his sitter and would not go down any of the big slides. Oh well I guess it's good I only have one wild child!

No comments:

Post a Comment