Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Busy Night!

It never fails as soon as Justin leaves town our lives get crazy! Last night was no different and we were able to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL outdoors...FINALLY. I heard yesterday that it had been six months since our last 80 degree day! Here are some pictures from last night! Enjoy!
First we went to my nephew Bricen's soccer game. Colten DID NOT want to leave his side. I feel a little guilty for not signing Colten up but had no clue you could do it at 3...Oh well I guess next year!


Can you believe how big he is getting?


After the game we went to Sonic for dinner...lazy I know!
Colten LOVED flying the plane as he called it!


I hope that I never really see him behind bars!


Aubrey really enjoyed the sand, so much that she would not look at me for a picture!


After Sonice we went and saw the Easter Bunny. Both of my children were afraid of him. This is the best picture we got.


They did however love his garden.


And as if they had not done enough they wanted to ride the cars before we left.


I told you we had a busy night...needless to say tonight will be spent at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment