Thursday, January 27, 2011

Karate Kid...

Okay now that I am done freaking out over the fact that my kids are WAY to big, I will go on with the post that I sat down to do.
Colten started karate! He LOVES it and I really am glad he is enjoying it so much. I wasn't sure when we signed him up but to see that look on his face, is wonderful. He goes two nights a week. He was quick to make friends, and really gets into what the teacher is trying to make them do. The one thing that makes me laugh is when we get home the SECOND he is in the door he is ready to change his clothes. I ask him why he wants to change so fast and his answer is that his outfit is only for karate. What a great boy!
Here he is getting ready for class to start. I told him to smile but he said he had to do a Karate stance! Goof!

Take two. I love the look he is giving me!

Sitting with his friends waiting for class to start.

During class. I was afraid to take to many pictures....I didn't want to get in trouble. Those instructors are scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment