Friday, September 16, 2011

Wildcat Football...

Living in Manhattan it's a given that football season will be a big deal! A couple of weekends ago the Cat's had their first game and although it wasn't pretty a win is a win! Our family is fortunate enough to be season tickets holder's. We had a great time before the game tailgating with our families as Justin had the game off for the first time in five years. Unfortunately once we got to the stadium I didn't take any more pictures. I am going to blame it on pregnancy brain! The kids stayed until half time and although they were still having fun we decided to take them to the babysitters.

I just realized I didn't post this picture with the other Purple Power Play photos so I figured I better post it now!

Family Photos!

Grandma Ginger, and Grandpa Mike with a few of their grand kids.

This was the only picture we took at the game. Isn't he perfect?
Our family is all ready for the game this weekend. Hopefully it goes a little better than the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment