Thursday, March 14, 2013

Aubrey's Birthday Party...

Aubrey had an amazing time celebrating her 5th birthday.  I still can not believe that my sweet baby girl is five.  She had MANY loved ones come and celebrate with her, and for that I am so thankful.
Her with all of her guests!
Claire had SO much fun at the party.  She loved jumping on the trampolines, and in the pit.  We had to take the poor girls leggings off because she was SO hot from being SO active.
Her cake.  She wanted Strawberry Short Cake...AGAIN!
With the birthday girl while singing happy birthday!
Cake time!
Look at that adorable face.
With her good friend Anna.
Amyah also LOVED the pit!
Carter enjoyed his time on the trampoline.
After the party it was time for presents, and dinner!
She was one LOVED little girl.
Colten enjoyed playing with cousin Devin.
Aubrey enjoyed some time with Grandpa Mike, and Grandma Ginger.  No i did not make her wear a big poofy dress to her party.  She was convinced that is what she wanted to wear and I figured it was her birthdya not mine so I didn't fight her!
With mommy, and Aunt Lori.
With her sister, and her Grandma's.
Of course she NEEDED the bow!
I loved the attention these two wanted from me.  They aren't easy to hold anymore.
Thanks again to everyone who helped make her birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment