Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Parties...

Wednesday was one busy day! I took the day off to chase my babies and I am so thankful that I was able to. I wanted to experience their first Halloween parties (their old school did not celebrate ANY holiday's). I had some good Mommy Claire time, and then dropped her off to attend Aubrey's school party.

Here is the little cutie decorating her cookie.  They were VERY busy during their party.  They decorate cookies, pumpkins, and played a game all before going on a parade around the school.
Aubrey was SO excited when it was time to put her costume on!
That is one adorable fairy if you ask me.  Not sure what her facial expression is all about!
I know not the best picture but here she is parading around the school.
After the parade and party we went to lunch.  She rocked her eye patch!
After lunch we went and got Grandma Karen, and Claire and headed to Colten's party.
He went as Thor.
Sitting patiently in his class room waiting for the parade.
The teacher asked Aubrey if she wanted to parade around the school with Colten.  Naturally she said yes!
Claire sat and took in the parade.
Here they are "parading".
Super close picture but she was thrilled when she saw us!
Naturally we went trick or treating on Wednesday night but I will save that post for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment