Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am thankful for modern medicine.  Without medicine I know without a doubt my Colten would not be here in this world with us. I also know without a doubt that we would have had some VERY long days with sick kids the past couple of weeks.  I am thankful that there is something I can give them that makes them feel better.
Along with that I am thankful for the staff at Stormont Vail who helped in both my pregnancy with Colten, and Claire. I am thankful for the nurses in the NICU there who talked us through some scary moments when I thought Claire would be born at 30 weeks, and took EXCELLENT care of Colten for the 40 days he spent in the hospital.
I am also thankful that I believe in a God who has promised that our family will be complete again someday. I can not wait until we are all together again. Until then I am thankful that this little angel is able to watch over us all and protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment