Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!

Just thought I would bring everybody up to date on our wonderful Easter weekend! We started the weekend off by enjoying some K-State baseball Friday night and then again Saturday afternoon (it was very exciting they won the game in the 9th inning). Saturday morning we woke up and went on an Easter egg hunt at my Grandpa's house. Then we headed to Marysville Saturday night for Easter dinner with my dads side of the family. Sunday was very low key. We celebrate with Justin's family at his dad's house here in town. Here are a few photos of my beautiful babies. Enjoy!

Aubrey the Easter Bunny.



My beuatiful family on Easter.


Aubrey hunting Easter Eggs


Colten hunting eggs at his Grandpa Jim's condo


Ava teaching Aubrey how to walk!

Bricen hunting Easter Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment