Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

I saw on another blog over the weekend a couple of Thankful Thursday, and I think it is a wonderful idea for a post. I have so much to be thankful for and seldom do I stop and think about all I have been given. So here goes my first Thankful Thursday post (I hope to do several of them leading up to Thanksgiving).

I am thankful that this little girl was so good at the doctor last week (she didn't even cry during a blood draw)!


I am even more thankful that her diabetes test results came back negative! We do have to change her diet a little bit but nothing major!


I am thankful that these two are best friends. When we lost Jeret I was scared that Colten would not have a close bond with his other siblings. Boy was I wrong. I am so thankful that God blessed us with two beautiful children so close in age, and while Aubrey is not Colten's twin I am beyond thankful that they are so close!




I am thankful that Colten does so well with his shots, and we do not feel like we are torturing him every night!


I am thankful for my wonderful husband! I could not ask for a better husband, and daddy!


Finally I am thankful that tomorrow is FRIDAY, and we have the weekend to spend together as a family, celebrating a this sweet little girl's first birthday!

1 comment: