Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Hunt...

I just realized that I never posted pictures of our Easter Egg Hunt!
To start Mya and Claire HAD to take a bath after dying eggs, I LOVE bath photo's!

My car had been having some issues so we were forced (suddenly) to get a rental car. Well we had two many kids and not enough seats so we had to make due in order to get home (Justin was out of town, and everyone else was working).  Aren't they cute?
OK, Finally onto Easter Egg Hunt Pictures.  Here is Miss Aubrey excited to begin.
Miss Mya, and Auntie Whit were excited too.
Isn't Addison adorable?  So happy that we are in the same town as all of our nieces, and nephews.  Not many people can say that!
Here are all the kids ready to hunt eggs!
Miss Claire LOVED it.
Colten found TONS of eggs.
Aubrey did too, she also found an Easter basket.
Isn't she cute in her Easter hat?
OK so I didn't take as many pictures of the actual hunt as I thought as I did!  But they were still to cute not to share!


2 comments:

  1. You just have to pick from vast array of Gucci sneakers obtainable.
    The purse is a medium pink hobo purse with removable interlocking G appeal.
    Serious Gucci purses are created from leading leather, strong metals, and major-duty fabrics.
    You can put on the bag as a shoulder bag or across the system.
    http://teece.com.au/index.php/member/77521/

    my web page: gutchihandabgsjp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ない問題 のこと 浮気上右ここ。熟考
    は頻繁に革ベース ショート パンツは非常に楽入手。 東洋ポーカー飛び地リンク
    マカオを (作物を

    Have a look at my blog http://www.gutchibaggujp.com

    ReplyDelete