Thursday, October 24, 2013

Riding...

I have mentioned SEVERAL times now that Aubrey is really enjoying riding lessons. She loves it and asks to go constantly. I love her passion and sweet heart towards the horse Zip.  He is 17 years old and wonderful with Aubrey.  I really do feel like Aubrey is learning LOTS of responsibility and this is going to make her more well rounded.
Here is our little Cowgirl with Zip.
Aubrey has learned to trot recently.  She love the faster pace.  I love that she has a WONDERFUL teacher who makes sure Aubrey succeeds.


Before she rides, and after she rides she has to brush Zip. Again with the responsibility that I love!

She is also responsible for picking his feet out!

Of course what kind of Cowgirl would you be if you never gave the horse a cookie?

We also have to pet the cats EVERY time!
I love the focus she shows while riding!
She also has to focus when putting the saddle on and taking it off.
We focus while leading him.
We focus while following instructions.
We focus while riding!






And while giving him a cookie!
Again I LOVE everything she is getting out of these lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment