Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Homecoming...

First here are a few pictures from Claire's actual birthday!  I love those kids so much!

Then we have a selfie of two adorable little girls. It still cracks me up that they took this (and about a 100 more).
Finally we are on to the homecoming parade!  Justin and I had parent teacher conferences so we meet the kids, and Leah in Aggieville.  Doesn't my rock star look cute?
Here is Colten with one of his best friends! Makes me sad because I know the years of him wanting to come with us will be over WAY before I am ready!

My Witch, and I!  She caught on QUICK!
Trick Or Treat!

We went and sat on top of a bar in Aggieville, and watched the parade. It worked perfect because we were able to sit and snack!

Of course I had to post one of the most handsome boy around, and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment