Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Morning...

We had a wonderful whirlwind of a Christmas morning!  After DRAGGING the kids out of bed at 8 they were able to open their presents from Santa. He was GREAT to them this year. I did not get any pictures of the chaos but it was great. The kids LOVED every second, and Justin and I did too. We are so fortunate to be able to provide everything on their "needs" list, and also able to fulfill many of their "wants".  I pray that this is always the case.  After that Justin's mom, and siblings, as well as my mom and siblings came over for the family exchange. Yet again it was mad chaos.  Claire was extremely grumpy when she ran out of gifts to open. With that being said she opened most of Grandmas too! Maybe next year we can work on being grateful with her.
Sisters!

I thought she may need some help...she did not! 
Addison!
She even enjoyed passing them out.  Oh and the shirt...she refused to take off her elephant PJ's.   Funny thing is now I can not get her to put them back on.
She's the best!
WOW!
Colt with his stash!
All the girls received boas...we are still picking up feathers.
He really took it all in. It was neat to see him trying to enjoy the moment.
When did she turn into a little lady?
I told you she had the opening thing down!
He looks so grown up too!


I told you it was mad chaos!

Girls with their boas!

We are so blessed to have so many family members so close to help us celebrate the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment