Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weekend Recap...

Another whirl wind weekend is in the books! Phew! 
Of course it involved three baseball games, and for once we were actually able to attend all three!
Got to love the selfies that I am constantly finding on my phone!
Sweet little smile!
We also had a fun weekend of going to see Grammy, and Grampy in Topeka for Easter on Saturday. I unfortunately forgot to take pictures while there! Fail!
On Sunday we did Easter with family and I will have more on that later!
The kids did not have school Friday or Monday.
Friday they both had play dates with friends, and Monday was spent with their Grandmas and cousins.  They went to the library and had a picnic in the park.  A great long weekend for them.


Justin and I were even able to enjoy a lunch date!


No comments:

Post a Comment