Monday, July 21, 2014

Bombers...

Last baseball post I promise!
Let's start with a couple pictures of two of my favorite girls!  
First of all - how sweet is she when she sleeps?  I guess that it's because she is my FINAL baby that I am obsessed with the sweetness when she sleeps.  Also she is SO in love with Jack.  They don't go to far from each other.  So sweet.
Then we have this princess.  She is LOVING the neighbor girls this summer.   It seems like they are always together.  I love that about our neighborhood.
Finally - It just occured to me that I never blogged about his Wamego team really.  The green bombers had a wonderful season, and wonderful memories were made.
Like here when we were on the way to a game and the kids thought we were on a roller coaster!  They rode this way all the way there pretty much!
It was SO hot so we kept the girls drinking LOTS of water.
The lead off better number six!
A sleepover with this girl is always a fun time.  Amyah and Aubrey love each other so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment