Friday, September 5, 2014

Purple Power Play, and First Home Game...

We had a busy week - weekend last week with the first home game and Purple Power Play.  The kids always have a great time at both so it is fun to take them.
We sat in the box last weekend which was perfect with all the kids there.  I just love these two photos.

Of course with the new addition we can sit inside or outside which is always nice.
I love my goofy boy!
My pretty girl.
My handsome husband.
Last but not least my big girl!  She took everything in!
On an unrelated note the rest of our weekend was spent being LAZY!  I love days like that as they are few and far between.
Little miss is obsessed with her baby, and toy cell phone.  Of course in these she is talking on her phone while sitting next to her baby.  When did she get so big?



No comments:

Post a Comment