Thursday, November 6, 2014

Game 7...

Wow! We had an amazing opportunity to attend game 7 of the world series!  Holy Cow!  It was crazy but so much fun.  We feel even more blessed that my dad, and Colten could attend with us.  It was a late night and the final score is not what we wanted it to be but we would do it all again in a heartbeat!  Fingers crossed for next year.
I had some EXCITED boys in the car.
The line to get in was SO LONG!
Ok - So random but I want to remember this detail someday.  George Brett rode right past us in a golf cart while we were waiting. Of course my camera took a picture of the man in the first cart and not of George Brett but still so cool to be that close.
Here you can see the cart George Brett was riding in. Better than nothing I guess!
Did I mention the line to get in was long?
Walking through the gate!
Our seats were on the budweiser roof top patio!
That was right above the bull pen out for San Francisco.
Love my boys!





Love my daddy too!


Justin and Colten looked so sweet watching the game together.  Had to get a snap shot!


View from our seats!  We were not as high up as it looks here.
Again, love these boys!




Here he is again with camera phone pictures! Holding up seven fingers for game 7!
 To make a wonderful night even better I got to hold this sweet boy in my lap all the way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment