Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Colten...

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my 2lb15oz baby boy is turning eight years old today.  CRAZY.
There were numerous times when we were begging God to keep you here on earth with us, and I am SO glad the he did.
You were not always the happiest little man but you put a smile on our face EVERY day, and you STILL do that today.
Of course once you got a little bigger you were even more fun, and kept us on our toes.
Preschool came and went in the blink of an eye.
You always loved, and still love being outside.

You are a master dance and make me laugh with your break dancing skills.
You are an AMAZING big brother and your sisters worship the ground you walk on.
Then we have sports...you excel at all of them, especially baseball.

How could you not love this face?
Colten - I hope you know how much we love you.  We feel SO blessed that you are still here with us after a rocky start to life.  We love the fact that everyone loves you, and that you are a social butterfly.  I am sure Mrs. Ryan wishes you would keep your mouth shut from time to time but that is not you.  I think you have enough to say for you and your brother both! :)  On your eight birthday I want you to know that we will always love and support you in every aspect of your life.  That you pulled us out of the darkest days of our lives and put smiles back on our faces.  You have always been a fighter and I admire that about you.  You don't give up on tasks and you take everything with a grain of salt.  Your sisters look up to you and I thank God that he gave me such a wonderful role model for them.  I love that you make sure we remember your brother.  I love that you have a heart of Gold and that you are so genuine.  I pray you never lose these qualities.  So as we tackle this next year keep on at it!  We love you to the moon and back.

Also a VERY happy birthday to our angel baby.  Enjoy your cake in Heaven. We love and miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment