Monday, March 9, 2015

Gymnastics...

Claire started gymnastics back in January and to say she LOVES it would be an understatement.  She took a mommy and me class a while back but this is her first class on her own.  Her teacher is Miss Megan, and every time we go by the turn to get to gymnastics she asks if it is time for class.
I finally remembered to bring my good camera last week to class.
Love the look of excitement on her face.

They start with stretching.  She is next to the teacher in the gray shirt.
This picture makes me laugh - again she is next to the teacher in the gray shirt however she is the one sitting on the floor. For whatever reason she refuses to stretch.  She would never do it in the mommy and me class either.  Silly girl.
Waiting on instruction.  She has on the leopard print leo.
Waiting to do bars.  It was hard to get a picture of her actually doing them.

In line on to the next thing!

Love this little girl, and it still makes me sad to think she can do activities without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment