Sunday, October 21, 2018

Happy Birthday Claire...

Can not believe my baby girl is seven today! These first seven years have gone by in the blink of an eye and I am positive the next seven will go even faster.









Claire, 
I often tell people if you were my first child you would have been my last child too! I love your strong opinion on every subject.  
The fact that at just seven years old you are willing and able to stand up for what you believe in. 
You are an animal lover through and through. 
You love your mama like no other and for that I am grateful.  
We are blessed that you love school, and that it comes naturally to you. 
While you are very shy you are very sweet.  
You still have a belly laugh that brings a smile to my face every time I hear it. 
Your toothless smiles melt my heart and make me want to bottle this up and keep you seven for ever.
I am so blessed to be your mama and I can not wait to see where the next seven years take us.  
I love you sweet girl and I hope that on the hard days you always know that dad and I are ALWAYS here for you!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment