Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Been a While!

Before today it had been WAY to long since my last post...Sorry about that. I just thought I would post a few pictures from our lives the past couple of weeks. We have had a busy fall and we are not ready for it to get cold yet!

ENJOY!

This is what Colten has looked like the past couple of weeks! Poor guy...needless to say we have made LOTS of trips to the doctor.


Colten and I at Dave and Buster's before we spent the day at Children's Mercy.


Daddy and Colten on the motorcycle at Dave and Buster's.


Colten and I at the train restaurant, and Colt watching the train deliver our food.


Colten wanted his picture taken...he thought I was taking to many of Aubrey.


Aubs watching tv!


She loves to wear my UGGS around.


Getting ready to cheer on the Cats!


And Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment