Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Fun!

In an attempt to get into the fall spirit we carved pumpkins! I know it is a bit early but the boys could not wait and we wanted to be sure we did it on a night when Bricen was over. Please ignore the mess that was my house (we were in the process of getting new floors, so we had stuff everywhere). Also the boys refused to put clothes back on and it wasn't a battle that I wanted to fight. Other than that we had a great time and the boys were interested for point five seconds...oh well!
Just getting started!


Colten getting his seeds out. He didn't like it because he got dirty! Oh well.


Bricen taking his lid off!


Colten and Bricen stoped to strike a pose!

Aubrey helped too!

I must have spaced out because I forgot to take pictures of the finished product. Oh well!

This last one is just of the two kids. I thought it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment