Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Well we put up the tree over the weekend and really enjoyed doing it as a family. Justin took all the pictures and I really wish that we would have realized it so that he could have been in some...oh well that's how it always seems to work!
Please ignore the mess that is my house in this picture (we still have the storage containers out). Here are the two kids putting decorations on the tree! They really got into, needless to say all of our items are on the bottom instead of the top! Its very cute and I am leaving it the way that they did it!


And again! Colten is trying to decide which one is next!


Colten and I going through it all!


Aubrey attempting to help! She really likes all of the lights and said "oh my goodness" it was very cute and I think that might have been her first sentence! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment