Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Clause and Bath Time!

I know the two themes don't go very well together, but I am to lazy to do two separate posts. We have been very busy lately getting ready for everything that Christmas has to offer and Colten's third birthday party! I still can't believe that my little baby boy is going to be three in a little over a week. Wow! Enjoy the pictures!

Miss Aubrey getting all clean at Grandma's house!


She loves bath time.


Colten showing off his big guns!


Even Bricen joined in the fun!


Colten's cheesy smile!


Colten telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He did really well and mad me one proud mama!


The three kids with Santa!


My two favorite kids with Santa. Aubrey wasn't sure!


Colten being cute after he told Santa he wanted drum sticks, and a red gun!


And Aubrey thinks she gets to do anything that Colten does!

No comments:

Post a Comment