Wednesday, January 20, 2010

V-I-K-I-N-G-S!

Justin and I were fortunate enough this past weekend to get to go to a Minnesota Vikings playoff game! We had a lot of fun together and it was nice to get a quick trip in before he gets really busy at the end of February. We had a great time and to make things even better they won! We spent Saturday at the mall of America and then came back home Sunday after the game. I missed the kidos like crazy but they had a lot of fun with Grandpa Mike and then Grandma Karen, and Grandma Donna!

Justin and I before the game! I think this is the fourth time we have been to a game there and it gets better every trip! Knock on wood but we have never seen them lose!


The Legend!


Peterson!


Coin Toss.


Vikings play!


Viking's Huddle. They have a lot of good players!


Touchdown!


Now if they can win this weekend maybe we will be Superbowl bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment