Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Well as everyone probably already knows this past weekend was the K-State VS KU game here in Manhattan! Unfortunately the Cats feel a little short but it was a great game. Justin and I decided at the last minute that we did not want to bring the kids to the game as they HATE the loud noises. I really hope they grow out of this soon! We were lucky enough that one of our friend's Sam volunteered to watch them so Justin and I could go to the game. This was a huge step for me as no one other than family members has watched the children. Needless to say they had a great time and we are fortunate to have a great person volunteer to watch our kidos. Here is a few pictures that she took. As you can tell they had lots of fun!
Dinner time! Aren't they adorable?


So impressed that she got them all to hold still and look at her. Good work Sam!


This picture makes me laugh! Isn't he adorable?


And my perfect girl! Can't believe she is going to be 2 in less than a month! Not going to lie it makes me want another one....Now all I have to do is convince Justin!


Again aren't they adorable?


Okay last one of the two of them...Have I mentioned I was impressed she got them both to hold still for a picture?

Thanks again Sam for watching them! I hope you know how appreciated it was!

2 comments:

  1. It was a pure treat to have them over Katie, you have such sweet children! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete