Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adorable!

I took these pictures the other night and thought they were to cute not to share! I love that they both have so much more personality now! What would I do with out them?
They are CRAZY! Please excuse the messy, sticky, faces!


Isn't she adorable?


My new favorite picture of him!


Colten is VERY into dribbling his basketball!


Colten has become a HUGE fan of basketball since the NCAA tournament! He loves to dribble and tries really hard. He is actually getting pretty good at it! Makes his Mama proud!


When he is able to do it a couple of times in a row he gets REALLY excited. He is growing up to fast!

We have another busy weekend planned this weekend. The Cat's play Baylor here in Manhattan, and we plan on attending all three games. I hope it's nice out, and GO CATS!

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of Justin, I'll say Colten needs some blue sunglasses instead of pink ones, but otherwise totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete