Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Graduation

Colten had preschool graduation last night. It basically was just an event where they all got together and sang about ten songs. He had fun running around and playing not singing songs. Needless to say it was pretty cute to watch!
This one is really blurry but he has the best smile so I had to post it!


Aubrey came too!

Colten with his favorite teacher Miss Stephanie!


His Class!

Love him so much!

He must be thinking really hard about the words to the song!

Getting his diploma!

Finally Done!

With his diploma.

I'm sure it will be a blink of an eye and he will be graduating college! I wish that I could just freeze time and really enjoy the moments we are at now...Oh well I guess the best thing to do is slow down and really think and soak in everything that is happening around us. We are so lucky and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment