Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Norman Ok!

This past weekend the kids and I didn't have any plans so we decided to take a road trip down to Norman and spend some time with daddy! We had a great time and Colten loved his adventure. They were on an awful schedule but oh well that is life! They were still so tired today that they slept in for my dad until 11! We made it in time for the second inning Friday night! Both kids got into cheering for the cats and even though the outcome was not what we wanted we enjoyed all being together! Hope this weekend goes a little better! The pictures aren't all that great but I am going to share them any way!
Colten and Aubsey eating lunch at the Olive Garden.


Colten and I eating. He LOVED his pizza...I know big surprise!


Aubrey making her brother mad by wearing his hat! They are a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way!


Colten cheering on the Cats!


Colten's and his sword...this was a rare occurence over the weekend most of the time he had his bat in his hand...the kid loves to stand behind home plate during the game and try and swing at the pitch at the same time as the batter. It is beyond cute! He gets REALLY excited when the real batter hits it. So cute!


Aubrey in the car. Her face in this one makes me laugh! They were wonderful the whole way down and back! I am very glad that I have two wonderful kids that adjust so well to my schedule instead of me having to adjust to theirs!

This weekend the Cat's play Texas! Colten is excited that it is at daddy's ballpark! He told me last night that he was not ready for another adventure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment