Monday, September 20, 2010

Wildcat Victory...

A couple of weekends ago the Cat's played Missouri State at Bill Snyder Family Stadium. This time we thought it would be fun for the kids to tailgate before the game. The first game Colten announced that he wanted to have a picnic like everyone else was. We decided to let him since it was a late game. We don't usually tailgate since Justin has to work before all the games. It is to much for me to bring them by myself so we usually just skip it. The kid's loved it and were really well behaved! We just might have to do it one more time this season. Colten was also excited because Gabby was coming to the game too. The kids enjoyed playing with each other in the box. Colten, and Aubrey were both exhausted when we got home that night! All in all it was a great day, and the Cat's won to make the day even sweeter!

Colten ready to hike the football!

Aubrey with the classy cats! She loved them and kept telling them they were so pretty!

Again!

Colten eating at his picnic!

Aubrey riding the trike around!

One of my favorite girls with her daddy!

Colten, Gabby, and Aubrey getting ready to watch the game. I think this is the only time they sat down the whole game!

I know it is dark but I thought it was cute with the stadium in the back ground!

Two of my favorite people...again it's dark! I think I need a new camera!

Miss Aubrey...I love the look on her face!

Watching the pregame festivities!

They all had to sit in the same chair to eat their popcorn!

It was a great day and we can't wait to do it again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment