Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin...

As I previously mentioned Justin recently celebrate his 30th birthday. We had a party for him the weekend before his birthday so his actual birthday was pretty low key. We all went to dinner then back to the house for gifts, and cold stone cup cakes. Like I said we didn't have a whole lot going on but are happy that daddy had a great day and we were able to spend it with him!


Why is it SO hard to get a picture of the kids together! Gesh!


Again maybe someday they will take good pictures!



I LOVE this picture of my boys!


The flash light was WAY more interesting than me taking a picture!


Helping dad open his gifts!


Happy birthday Justin. Hope your day was beyon perfect. We love you SO much!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new layout! "tads in a pond" adorable!!
    And I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! Can't wait to "meet" the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete