Thursday, November 10, 2011

Claire Via Grandma's Camera...

Needless to say the days following Claire's birth I didn't really feel like taking many pictures. Lucky for me my mom took lots! Just thought I would share them so I can remember when I finally get around to a baby book!
Daddy looking at his newest girl! She was just about an hour old!

Nothing sweeter than a new baby.

My guess is we are talking about how perfect she is!
The two big ones with their new sister!

Aubrey LOVES to hold her.

My babies and I.
Family photo!
Loves to give kisses.

Grandma Donna and Claire.
I think we are going to keep her!
One sleepy girl. She is a day old in this one.
The night before Claire was born they stayed with Grandma!
Walking into the hospital!


Colten wearing Grandpa's glasses while waiting on the news from daddy.
Excited to share that they were big siblings!
We let them share both the gender and the name.
Breakfast time!

FINALLY everyone was able to come back and meet Claire.
I think we have a couple of proud Grandma's.
Again she is perfect.
Grandma Ginger with Claire.
Uncle Dan with Claire.
I love my little thumb sucker!
Gross hair before her first bath.
Not a big fan of being messed with!
LOVE the baby feet.
The kids were well entertained.



Grandpa Mike, and Uncle Brett with the perfect girl.


Amazing how quickly you fall in love with a new child.


Grandma Karen with Claire.
Again what an amazing feeling to have a new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment