Saturday, November 26, 2011

Halloween...

Here are our Halloween pictures. I am SO behind and had forgotten how hard it is to get stuff done with a baby in the house...I would much rather hold and love on her than do anything else! The kids had a wonderful time trick or treating this year. Aubrey told EVERY house that we went to that she could not have peanuts or peanut butter because her daddy is allergic, what a sweet girl!
Clarie took a quick nap before it was time to hit the street up.
My babies in their Halloween shirts.
I love this kid. He had SO much fun out and about.
She loved her wig. I think she looks adorable and the wig totally completes the look.
My "big" kids.
All the kids (minus Carter) ready to go out.
Addison had a ball too, she RAN to every house.
Here we go!

After the first stop.
Walking down the street.

Trick or Treat!
Our little tiger!
Back home in our PJ's snuggling with uncle.
It was a great night with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment