Monday, April 23, 2012

6 Months...

My sweet baby girl turned six months this weekend! Six months...Really? Already? I know I have said it a million times but how is this possible...seriously? Six months? We had her well baby check last Friday the 20th, and the six month mark happened Saturday the 21st. She was given a good report at the doctor, and their are no major concerns right now. She is finally out growing her reflux, and let me tell you how wonderful it is! She is SO much happier. She weighted in at 16lbs13oz which put her in the 69th percent for weight, her head was 43.5 (60 percent), and her height was 25.5 (43rd percent). She did have to have three shots which always makes me SO sad (to top it off Aubrey had to have shots too since she was two days shy of being 4 when I took her a couple months back). She is doing all the normal baby stuff, rolling over, talking LOTS, eating baby food, etc. We are close to sleeping through the night which is great, and she really is a very content baby. I am so happy I get to be her mama! I get a bad mommy check mark as this is the ONLY picture I took of her on Saturday.  I did however have some photo's taken professionally last week so I will share those as soon as I get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment