Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter...

WOW! Another successful crazy weekend in the books. We had TONS of Easter festivities, and the kids enjoyed EVERY minute of it. Justin had the day off which was wonderful...I had forgotten how nice it is to spend an entire day as a family. We have so much to be thankful for and Easter is a great reminder of all we have been given. The Easter bunny left a note with some candy at our house on Sunday morning letting us know where, and when we would be able to find our baskets as well as our eggs to hunt. The kids were beyond thrilled with that, and ready to get the day started.Colten excited for the day!

Carter.

Love these four! Bricen spent the day at his dad's so he missed out on our festivities.

Pretty girls.


Awe.

Family photo. Justin and I are so blessed. Poor Claire was SO tired.

My big ones and I!

Amyah!

This was the best shot we got of all of them. Claire wanted no part of taking a picture!

Finally the Easter basket's were found!

Time to hunt some eggs.


Once we finished hunting eggs it was time to divide the loot.

My little Easter bunny.

I think she may just be an animal lover!

With the babies.

These two are going to have so much fun growing up together.

Have I mentioned how blessed I am?

I think these girls LOVE their daddy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment