Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baseball...

We attended the last home K-State baseball game Sunday night. It is bittersweet how fast this season has gone. Like every year we attended most of the home games and the kids had a ball. Colten has a good friend whose Dad works with Justin so needless to say there was lots of catch played while at the games. We are wishing them good luck this weekend as they head to Texas Tech, and then hopefully to the big 12 tournament. The kids and I are sitting the tournament out this year. I have meetings I can't get out of all next week, and it's the kids last week at their current school so I hate for them to miss it. Next year hopefully we can cheer them on in person. Here are some photo's from the season.
I love that Claire is trying to figure Willie out in both of these pictures!
Very thankful that this girl can sleep anywhere!
The two big ones with Willie.  He came and visited our suite LOTS this season.
Claire was a pretty great cheerleader!
I'm sure next season will be here in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment