Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Night Time...

Justin has been on the road lots lately leaving me to the night time routine on my own. Most night's are very doable, however every now and then the kids like to make it a challenge! Miss Claire especially. She has her bed time routine. I love the one on one attention we get after the two big ones pass out; however some nights it is not all fun and games, it is a LOT of work. I don't mind one bit because I do work all day...I know it sounds odd but the evenings are the only time I get with my children. I feel as though they should have my undivided attention and I should not be "short" with them because I am exhausted. I should love them more because they WANT to spend time with me since they have not seen me all day. I know that I will NEVER get these days back so on the days I am EXHAUSTED at the end of the day I try to not get annoyed with this perfect face even though it is 12:15am. I try and remember this is the only time in her life she will need me this much! How could you not love her?
I do swear she know's when I need a break because the next night she was OUT at 9:00. What a sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment