Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Good Night's Sleep...

Early this morning Colten, and Aubrey snuck into bed with me after Justin left for work, and they heard the door clothes (thank you Jack, and Newman for barking). While I was twisting and turning wishing I had more room I started thinking about how much I wanted a good night's sleep. After pondering with that I became mad at myself for making that wish. These day's won't last forever. There will be days in the NEAR future where I want nothing more than three beautiful babies in bed with me.   So today I am thankful that we do not get a good night's sleep nearly enough.  Thankful that I have three babies in bed with me.  Don't you love how Aubrey is going to town on her thumb, Colten is about to roll off the bed, and Claire is facing the wrong direction.  Oh how I love a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment