Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Morning...

Christmas morning we woke up and opened our Santa presents with just our family. I love that we can see everyone over the Holiday's and still wake up in our own beds on Christmas morning. The kids were THRILLED with what Santa left and it makes me so happy. I LOVE Christmas so we do tend to go a little crazy. For some reason Blogger won't let me upload all my photo's but that's okay...they are pretty repetitive anyway.
On Christmas Eve Colten, and Aubrey left our milk, and cookies for Santa.  They are both wearing their new PJ's from mom and dad.
Look at the excitment on their faces.
Here Colten is when he first walked into the living room.
Aubrey's reaction was pretty great too!
Claire was READY to open.  She had her bows open before I could even process what was happening.
Look at Aubrey's sweet face.
Told you she was good at opening.
Colten was THRILLED too.  I love the excitment.
Claire had to take a nap after gifts...it's hard work to open!

No comments:

Post a Comment