Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Aubrey...

Today my sweet baby girl turns 5!  How is this possible?!?
Aubrey - you bring so much joy and happiness into our lives.  We are thankful for each and every day we get to spend with you!  When we found out you were coming into our lives there were SO many mixed emotions, but you were exactly what we needed to help heal our broken hearts.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank God for you.  Your smile and quick witted personality are the BEST.  You know how to brighten a room, and you truly are a hard kid not to love.  You made my heart SO happy this morning when you walked into Pre-K and were swarmed by your friends.  Everyone loves you and you took time to tell them all thank you for the birthday wishes, and ask them how they were.  Aubrey I hope you always know how loved and cherished you are.  I love you to the moon, and back and can not wait to celebrate with you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment