Friday, March 29, 2013

Life Lately....

To say that life lately has been busy would be a complete understatement.  Justin is busy at work, I am busy at work, and the kids are busy with about a million activities.  We have something on the schedule EVERY night of the week (at some point I would love to do a blog post for each day of the week, maybe next week).   Naturally they are only little once, and I would not have it any other way. So here is what is new in the Tadtman world.
Miss Aubrey chopped her hair off last week.  Isn't it cute?  I do sort of miss the long hair but this will be perfect for summer as we will spend LOTS of time at the pool.
 Claire is keeping me busy at soccer practice, and Aubrey is becoming a professional photographer while we wait for Colten!
 Colten had his first soccer game last night, and he scored two goals!  Not the best picture of him but the best I could do with full arms! Good work buddy!  He is on the centipedes this season.
 We have also been attending LOTS of baseball games, and the kids are constantly finding new ways to keep busy.  Love an imagination!
 While we were waiting on Colten last night Aubrey decided that she wanted to become a bug!  LOVE her!
Deffinetely a kid driven world I live in, and I would not have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment