Monday, June 3, 2013

Big 12 Tournament...

The week before memorial day we headed to Oklahoma City for the big 12 tournament.  As usual it was a lot of fun!  Lots of time spent with my kids, and friends.  I wish Justin had more time to spend with us but maybe next year!  One day Justin, and Colten were fortunate enough to go and help the tornado victims in Moore.  I am so glad that Colten had the opportunity to see first hand how blessed we are.
Here are the wives (or a few of them).
Looking at the ducks!
Claire LOVED the ducks!
Sitting in front of the fountain.  The kids had a good time!
Aubrey fed the duck in the picture forever.  I could not believe how close the duck would get to her.
Time for bed!  They were spoiled and had smoothies EVERY day.
I LOVE that smile!
My favorite little cheerleader, and I at the game!
We played at the park almost every morning while waiting on the games to start.  Claire and Azzy had lots of fun on the bouncer.

We took a carriage ride one night as well.  Aubrey loved being Cinderella.

Justin and I watching a game.
All of the kids did SO well!  I'm sure we were a sight to see with all the little ones!


Group photo was hard to get!
Finally my babies and I!

Can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment