Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back To School Night...

We attended back to school night on Sunday and had a great time.  The kids were able to see some of their friends again as well as find out who they have for teachers this year. I still can not believe we have a 1st, and 2nd grader!  They both seem SO much older this year.
Colten is in Mrs. Ryan's class, and Aubrey has Mrs. Barr (the same teacher Colten had last year).  We are so excited for another school year.
Of course before we go to school we have to get our toes done!  Love my little girly girl!
 Aubrey was VERY excited to find her name.  She has grown up so much this summer.

 Of course Colten was FAR to busy to take a picture for me while at the school.  I told him to smile, and this is what I got.  Love my fun loving boy.  On an unrelated note he was very into his appearance for back to school night this year.  He had to wear his tall socks, and glasses because his friends would be!  Makes me laugh!  Growing up way to fast!
 Then we have this sweet girl who will be in school WAY before I am ready for her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment