Friday, August 8, 2014

Kansas City...

We made it to KC last weekend for a couple of Royal games along with some fun for the kids.  Of course we had a great time and can not wait to do it all again!
They only had ONE hotel room left so we packed in.  What a great bonding experience!
The fountains were a hit.

They also had lots of fun in the children's discovery center.


Such a fun day!
Like I mentioned before we also went to see the Royals play and that was a great time too!  Justin and I went just the two of us on Friday night, and then on Saturday night we took the kids. 


Ok - So I know that the rest of these are side ways but I am not smart enough to rotate them and I still want them for our book (I already deleted them from the camera so this is ALL I have).  Makes me sad but oh well!













No comments:

Post a Comment