Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Claire...

Today this little beauty turns three years old.  So hard to believe that this 7lb10oz girl is three!  I know I say it all the time but I so wish that time would slow down.  We try and enjoy every moment that we get to spend with our kids and that is something that will never change. 
I remember one of the scariest days of my life came when I was 30 weeks pregnant with her and rushed to the hospital in Topeka with the chance of delivering her that very day.  We were reminded that August day that life is truly a gift and that we are not in control of her life God is.   That day I was reminded to truly appreciate all that we have been given.



Claire - You are so full of life.  The perfect piece to our little family.  Your brother and sister love you so much and while you do not always like the love they give you they mean the world to you.  Your mom and dad are totally smitten over you and your sass is the perfect reminder of why we love you so much.  Your smile, and eyes light up the room and I don't think the day will ever come where I am tired of hearing that sweet little voice say love you mommy.  You proclaimed that mom, and dad were the best last night after we let you open one of your birthday gifts.  I pray that you remember that when you are 16. I also hope that you always remember that we will always be here to love, and support you.  We may not be perfect but we will try our best to give you everything you need.  I pray that as you grow you are always grateful, that the sweet heart that God has placed inside of you is always aware of the people around you that need an extra smile or hug.  I hope you know how much we love you Claire Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment