Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpkin Patch...

We hit up the pumpkin patch last weekend with our cousins! I think it is safe to say that a wonderful time was had by all!
My big kids before going in.

Miss Addison!  She liked that pumpkin.
I think I fall more in love with this girl every day!
They had lots of pumpkins to choose from!
These three big kids were so excited! 
They all three loved this big slide.  They seem so grown up and it was a little odd to not have to keep a constant eye on the two big ones. Bittersweet!  Wish they did not have to grow up so fast.

Miss Claire thought she hit the jack pot!
My big jail birds.

Claire also LOVED these little slides....I actually think she loved climbing through the dirt to get to it more.

I think the kids went down this slide about a million times.  It was FAST but so fun.





Colten and Carter were together the entire time.  I think Carter thinks he is as big as Colten.
Oh this sweet sweet girl.  I would have a million more kids if they were all as easy as she is.



After we played forever we hit the hay rack ride.  Such a fun treat on a cool fall day.


Then we hit up the petting zoo.

Can't wait to do it again next year. The only downside is that they will all be another year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment