Monday, April 24, 2017

This Week...

I REALLY want to get better at blogging so I can remember in clear detail these days that go by so fast.  They years are so short and it makes me so sad to think that the kids will be out of the house in the blink of an eye. So why some of these posts seem random I never want to forget what our life was like.
This puppy of ours. He is so much work but so much fun.  Despite the look on his face he loves to ride in the car. He will be six months May 15th!  Crazy!
 The girls love all things snap chat!  I love these girls!  They also loved explaining it all to Carter!
 Justin and I were on the hog roast committee for the kids school and had a great time! Can't wait to do it all again next year.
 Grandpa with his grand kids! We are blessed!

 These two have been sick for most of the week. I love that they have wanted to snuggle each other close!  They have a love hate relationship for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment