Monday, March 22, 2010

Big Girl Bed!

Well it is official...we have packed away the crib. I am not brave enough to completely get rid of it yet but I have a strong feeling that I will not have any more babies sleep in it! Justin and I have been doing the baby debate for a long time now and unless I can stay home with all three of my babies we do not have the energy for it. I guess God has a plan for us and what Justin and I decide may not matter in the end but right now it is pretty much out of our thoughts. Anyways! Back to the big girl bed. I found an awesome deal at Pier 1 on a Day Bed for Aubrey! It was on clearance for $40 so I could not resist and that made me skip the toddler bed all together. She has done GREAT with sleeping in it every night and so far (knock on wood)we have only had one long night with her adjusting. She can open her bedroom door so that ruled out just letting her cry from her room but I will take it!
In her bed for the first time!


And again...the only way I could get her to stay in bed at this point was to let her have her tea set!


Of course Colten had to try it out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment