Monday, March 22, 2010

Random!

It seems as though I have been doing a lot of random post lately but I have been a BAD blogger and am to lazy to sort them all out by action or event. I promise to TRY and get better about this!
A picture of the sweetest girl in the world after she woke up from her nap. I love this time with her! She is all smiles and loves to cuddle! She was sleeping in our bed this day as we were in the process of taking her crib apart!


Aubrey with one of her favorite birthday presents...butterfly wings! She loves to dress up!


Colten took this picture of Aubrey and I....I have a mommy's girl for sure...I am also starting to think Colten is going to be a photographer when he grows up!


Finally I got Colten to hold still long enough to have his picture taken!


My kids are BEST friends, and I would not have it any other way!



Ignore the fact that they are MESSES! We had just woken up from naps and they wanted Popsicles!

Colten and I were lucky enough to go to the first round of the tournament last weekend! We cheered the Cats on to the sweet 16 and really hope to be able to attend the final 4 if they make it that far! Colten REALLY enjoyed the game...or maybe it was all the sugar options they had! Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment