Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well I had a birthday last week! Since Justin was out of town my family, and his decided to take me out to eat. It was very sweet, I just thought I would post it. We plan to celebrate Aubrey's birthday this weekend since daddy is finally home! We missed him!

Here are a few pictures of the past couple of days!


The kiddos and I on my birthday! I love them so much!


Aubs wanted to wear the hat!


Colt has to wear the hat too!

Aubrey Loves Addison!


Aubs sitting on her big girl mattress...I can't believe she is big enough to sleep in a real bed...more to come on this soon!


We finally had a nice day!


Aubrey is very into the park this year. This was her first real trip on the merry go round! Colten is to busy running from one thing to the next to get a good picture of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment